Wednesday 17 April 2013

  An adiabatic condition worked within the four walls where my feelings stayed unescaped.my heat and mass transfer subject theories well applied in the unexplainable conditions.
Killing time became the prime priority to perceive  the day next.I kept switching the gadgets dat turned nerd now.
  That n8 i noticed some strange scientific reasons further slowed the movement of dead slow hour hand of d clock.dead slow that even the farthest galaxy could hav  possibly been more nearer than the next beautiful morning.i decided to recall my past to advocate what went wrong in my case, last time,before trying the extremes to bury d feelings deep.to paint d pain before formatting my brain.2 sense my late adolesence,once again.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    This is my first blog post, thought of sharing with you and ur follwers. Please have a read

    http://padhyb.blogspot.in/2013/04/ABiggerBeggar.html

    Thanks,
    Bibaswan

    ReplyDelete